You are warmly invited to our in person UKRI Interdisciplinary Centre for Circular Chemical Economy Summer School taking place at Newcastle University from 6th-8th September 2022
• Opportunities to network and socialise with early career researchers, centre academics and industry partners working in the circular economy of chemicals space.
• A line-up of high-profile, expert speakers from industry and academia who will deliver high quality training, presenting case studies, tools or methods.
• Varied schedule featuring a panel discussion, audience Q&A and a poster showcase.
• Wider academic training for early career researchers with opportunities to learn about publishing, supply chain and blockchain technology.
• Opportunities for industry partners to establish links with the Centre for funding calls.
• Speakers confirmed from Croda, BASF, CPI, Net Zero Bankers and the RSC.
By Newcastle University