Membership of NEPIC offers exclusive access to a vast network of like-minded businesses that have come together to support the growth of business and the chemical-processing sector in the North East. The NEPIC network is focused yet diverse.
We bring together established, traditional industries with the entrepreneurs and innovators of the future. Where small businesses meet large multi-nationals to share knowledge, identify opportunities, develop solutions and forge lasting relationships.
Events: Each year we run a range of events across the region; ranging from breakfast meets to roundtables, workshops, exhibitions and conferences. Each one is designed to offer you the opportunity to meet the right people, understand their needs and communicate your message.
Mentoring: Through NEPIC’s network of experts and mentors, we will work with you to take your business forward; helping you to overcome growth barriers and seek success within the region’s vibrant chemical-processing sectors.
Promoting: We understand the importance of promotion and information. As a member you will benefit from a modern, responsive news service, access to our extensive social networks and on-line promotion via Members’ Hub and Members’ Directory.
Championing: We are continually addressing industry challenges and championing the sector to ensure the long-term sustainability of chemical-processing in North East England and a business environment that allows you to prosper and grow.
To welcome our new members to the Cluster and help introduce you to the existing membership, you will receive the following joining benefits upon sign-up:
• New Member introduction via our monthly new members e-bulletin
• Subscription to NEPIC’s weekly bulletins covering events, news and new members
• Access to Members’ Hub – blog and information site for member companies
• New Member introduction via Members’ Hub
• Company introduction at NEPIC’s monthly members meeting, CLUSTER CONNECT
• Welcome post via NEPIC social media platforms
On an annual basis each and every NEPIC member is entitled to the following benefits. Our annual membership benefits are detailed under four sub-categories – Marketing, Signposting & Referrals, Events & Networking and Business Savings.
• NEPIC Membership Certificate
• Membership Logo
• NEPIC Directory company profile listing and logo
• NEPIC Directory hardcopy
• On-line Directory listing
• Subscription to member bulletins and updates
• On-line Member-to-Member promotion
• Access to Members’ Hub
• Member news, event and offer promotion via Members’ Hub
• Social Networking – access to NEPIC’s member only social groups
• Signposting – via telephone, email, web or social media
• Face-to-face business support & advice
• Access to the network – business interactions between SMEs and large companies
• International connections & business opportunities
• ‘Match & Mentoring’ service via Engineering Connect
• Inter-cluster referrals
• Funding support – access to finance
• Access to a dedicated sector export adviser via UKTI
• Cluster determination – one company, one vote on all cluster activities
• Admission to NEPIC’s monthly members meeting, Cluster Connect
• Admission to NEPIC’s half-yearly members meeting, Pharma Connect
• Access to networking events & exhibitions
• Access to knowledge & best practice events
• Speaker opportunities
• Annual award entry
• Significant savings via NEPIC’s strategic partners – including Utilitywise & Harlands
• Reduced rates for all NEPIC paid activities including event admission, advertising, sponsorship, exhibition rates and marketing services