Back to News >
The 4th Industrial Revolution represents an extraordinary growth and productivity opportunity for manufacturing in general, however, by its very nature brings with it increased risk.
During this new event for 2019, we will explore the pros and cons of the connected world we live in whilst showcasing digitalisation and cyber security best practice; exploring the regulation, demonstrating local solutions and witness a live cyber-attack demo – full details below.
More specifically we will:
- Provide an overview of the opportunities and challenges from Industry 4.0
- Explore manufacturing and process improvement that can lead to increased productivity and safety
- Discuss what these technological changes mean to people who work in industry
- Look at the supply chain improvements, including all aspects of the order fulfilment and payment process, inbound and outbound logistics, warehousing, distribution, financial processes, ERP systems, CRM systems – and how to leverage the benefits across complex supply chains with multiple customers, suppliers and intermediaries
- Cover cyber security and how industry must respond to ensure it protects itself from potential threats from multiple sources
How to Hack an Industrial & Automated Control System: Presentation Overview
Tekgem’s cyber security experts will demo a cyber-attack on an IACS and outline the essential ‘Defence in Depth’ measures needed to help you to protect your organisation.
This session will help you to:
- understand how easy it is for hackers to target your systems and networks
- see real life hacking tools and techniques in operation including social engineering, software exploits and vulnerabilities, and hijacking systems without being discovered
- identify the real risks and impacts to your IACS that runs your process implement the measures needed to protect both current & legacy systems
- recognise the steps you can take to identify and reduce high cyber security risks
Confirmed speakers include:
- Sabic UK Petrochemicals
- Health & Safety Executive
- JMP Analytics
Further information and agenda coming soon!
Tickets & Exhibition Stands – Rates
All day delegate tickets and exhibition bookings can be made on-line via a simple Eventbrite registration process. Our rates for this conference start from just £59 pp.
- NEPIC Member Day Delegate Pass, SME*: £59.00 + vat
- NEPIC Member Day Delegate Pass, Large Company*: £89.00 + vat
- Non-Member Day Delegate Pass: £150.00 + vat
- NEPIC Member Exhibitor** Booking: £389.00 + vat
- Non-Member Exhibitor** Booking: £599.00 + vat
*SME classification – under 250 employees. Large company classification – more than 250 employees
**Exhibition bookings include 2 day delegate passes that offer full conference access
For ticket booking and exhibition enquiries, please contact Joanne Rout.