Back to News >
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) North East’s Global Fast Track programme.
A six-week online training programme developed by e-Commerce and digital specialists.
This programme aims to help you assess each area of your business performance to create an action plan for 2021 and beyond.
Who’s it for?
The programme is designed for e-Commerce businesses who are:
- Currently exporting and want to expand their international sales
- Trading successfully B2C
- Established B2B businesses, considering transitioning into B2C
Eligible businesses must be based in the North East and have been trading for 18 months or more and can demonstrate they have the capacity and resource to expand internationally. *
- Step One: An introductory one-to-one appointment with an e-Commerce specialist to assess where your business is, where it needs to be and how you are going to get there.
- Step Two: You will have three weeks to complete the first three online training modules and handouts.
- Step Three: Upon completion of the hand-outs, you will receive a follow up one-to-one appointment with the e-Commerce specialist, to review what you have learned so far, how to implement to achieve results and answer any queries.
- Step Four: You will have a further three weeks to complete the final three online training modules and handouts.
- Step Five: Upon completion of the hand-outs, you will receive a final one- to-one appointment with the e-Commerce specialist to provide any further support and discuss next steps to move your business forward.
This is a great opportunity to develop the skills to strengthen your e-Commerce Strategy and reach more international customers online.
Register here. >>
External URL: https://bit.ly/3fGkkEC
By Department for International Trade