Asset Integrity Management Conference – Smart, Safe & Sustainable
28 Feb 2024Read more >
In an ever-changing world, embracing digital tools and building a strong online presence has never been more essential!
Join the Department for International Trade North East for a six-week online training programme, designed to give you the knowledge and skills to transform your business’s international digital strategy.
This free self-service programme allows you to tailor how it’s delivered to
accommodate your workload.
You will receive mentor support throughout, to discuss what you have learned, next steps, how to implement them, and answer any queries you may have.
Who’s it for?
The comprehensive programme is ideal for anyone who:
• Sells B2B and currently trades overseas
• Sells B2B and has been trading for 12 months or more
Eligible businesses must be based in the North East and have the capacity
and resource to trade overseas.
• Step One: An introductory one-to-one appointment with a digital
specialist to assess where your business is, where it needs to be and
how you are going to get there.
• Step Two: You will have three weeks to complete the first three online
training modules and handouts.
• Step Three: Upon completion of the hand-outs, you will receive a follow
up one-to-one appointment with the digital specialist, to review what you
have learned so far, how to implement to achieve results and answer
• Step Four: You will have a further three weeks to complete the final
three online training modules and handouts.
• Step Five: Upon completion of the hand-outs, you will receive a final
one-to-one appointment with the digital specialist to provide any further
support and discuss next steps to move your business forward.
Register here – https://www.events.great.gov.uk/ehome/index.php?eventid=200224315&
By Department for International Trade