We want your business to flourish, therefore instead of offering general business advice we provide sector-specific mentoring, networking and training workshops that are geared towards helping you to achieve sustainable business growth.
We know the industry inside out and we’ll help you to fine-tune your business strategy so that your service offering is more attractive to companies in the sector.
Participating SME Growth companies will benefit from:
- A business diagnostic from a sector specialist
- Ongoing industry mentoring from senior industrialists
- Energy management advice & Initial Diagnostic Report
- Support in securing new sales through free specialist training workshops
- Access to the region’s biggest industrial sector via the NEPIC network
- Invitations to NEPIC’s monthly member’s meetings, Cluster Connect + quarterly Pharma Connect
- Signposting to a range of regional help from other ERDF programmes, Universities, companies and government agencies
- Discounted ‘members rates’ to NEPIC networking events
Am I eligible?
How does SME Growth work?
Find out more about our past growth project successes