**DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR ENTRY 16TH FEBRUARY 2024**
The NEPIC Annual Awards celebrates the outstanding achievements of the companies and individuals who make up the processing industries in the North East of England.
During a glittering award ceremony held at Hardwick Hall and witnessed by some 450 industry leaders – winners and guests alike enjoy an evening of celebrations and networking.
– Reward & motivate your staff by encouraging them to shout about their achievements
– Build trust and confidence amongst your stakeholders
– Raise your reputation & enjoy regional publicity
– Companies – establish links with local schools & help to promote science within your area
– Winners secure a ticket for the dinner to network & celebrate with some 450
Applications and nominations for the 2024 awards are now open for entries under the following categories:
– Apprentices of the Year
– Young Achievers of the Year
– Environmental Award for North East Primary Schools
– Corporate Environmental
– Small Business of the Year
– Apprenticeship Employer of the Year
– Communities & Reputation Award
– Engineering Firm of the Year
– Innovation Award
– Manufacturer of the Year
– Outstanding Contribution
If you would like to book a ticket or table for the 2024 awards dinner, please visit our dedicated event page
Raise your profile by sponsoring an award category or with one of our alternative event packages.
Please visit our sponsorship page here to find out more on availability, costa and what’s included.
Thank you to our sponsors so far…