NEPIC Sunderland |
RTC North, Colima Avenue
Sunderland, SR5 3XB United Kingdom
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Open to SME Growth Programme participants.
Delivered by Think Global Growth
The process sector is unusual in many respects. It is dominated by multinational corporations with complex organisations that are hard to engage. The process sector environment also drives different attitudes to innovation, risk and decision making.
This workshop intends to demystify sales in the process sector. We will help you understand how the purchasing process differs so that you can adapt your approach to be more successful. The workshop will build upon many of the elements introduced in previous workshops and help you adapt them to be more effective selling to the process sector.
Topics we will cover:
• How the structure and organisation of process sector companies impacts the decision making and purchasing processes and how to leverage that knowledge
• Understanding how and where to engage with the process sector and large corporations
• How to improve the strategy and design of your value proposition to make it more attractive and accessible
• We will evaluate process sector attitudes and approaches to different risks and the direct and consequential impact of change
• We will explore to further understand the commercial opportunities, limitations and flexibility of selling to process sector corporations
Supported by many real case studies this workshop will provide practical advice and support to enable participants to develop and improve their sales approach to the process sector. We will encourage the sharing of individuals’ concerns, experiences and challenges.
At the close of the event there will be the opportunity to hold a brief one-to-one surgery for any immediate queries.
Please note: Workshop open to SME Growth Programme participants only.