April 26, 2018
Salvus House, Durham |
Durham, DH1 5TS United Kingdom
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Open to SME Growth Programme participants.
Places are limited to a maximum of two company members per workshop.
The selling landscape has changed forever. Buying decisions now start, and sometimes finish, on the web and gain momentum through social networks. Our Social Media for Marketing and Sales workshop will guide you through the online world and help you to get on the path towards developing an online Marketing and Sales strategy focused on engaging with customers.
A guide around the online world
• Common Social Media tools for business
• Understanding the importance of listening to your prospects and customers via online channels
Linking up on LinkedIn
• The power of your profile and the rule of connections.
• Building your online voice through the effective use of LinkedIn.
Twitter, Facebook & cutting through the ‘noise’
• We will discuss the best online tools for your business.
• Creating plans for effective engagement versus relentless sign-posting.
• Avoiding the ‘noise’
• Understanding how to present yourself online.
• Taking the conversation from online to offline.
We will pull the learnings from the session together and will conclude with actions that ensure every participant has a clear understanding of online best practice when it comes to developing sales conversations online.
At the end of this engaging and interactive workshop each participant will have reviewed and amended their LinkedIn profile and will have understood the power effective use of social media can have to their business development efforts. It is always our aim to make learning fun. Each participant will have had the opportunity to learn in a constructive and empowering environment.