Learning and Development Advisor
12 month fixed term contract
My client are recruiting for a Learning and Development Advisor to join the HR team at the Greatham site on 12-month fixed term contract.
Job responsibilities include:
• Work in partnership with line managers to ensure that all mandatory training is carried out to meet the required timescales.
• Consult with line managers to identify training needs and create personal development plans to enable associates to develop in their current roles and to plan for their development into future roles.
• Work in partnership with line managers to provide a positive efficient and effective onboarding experience to new hires.
• Source and evaluate external training providers to ensure the right standard of training is selected, at the best cost.
• Continuously monitor and review the effectiveness and success of current training programmes.
• Manage the apprenticeship programme, supporting and developing the apprentices throughout their learning journey.
• Coordinate work experience and placement programmes for school and college students.
• Update skills matrices, manage the L&D online platform and maintain employee training records, compile and present learning & development data.
• Ensure that all internal and external training is recorded accurately.
• Provide administrative support to the HR team on site when required.
• Live and demonstrate behaviors that drive a positive values-based culture.
Job-Related work experience, Skills/Knowledge Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years previous experience of working within a generalist HR or L&D function.
• Recognised qualification in Learning and Development and/or CIPD qualified.
• A sound understanding of the full training cycle, with a demonstrable background of carrying out training needs analysis and developing training plans.
• Proven interpersonal skills are necessary to work with line managers and associates.
• Organisational and administrative skills, with strong IT capability.
• Experience of working on LMS systems and applying best practice.
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package and continuous personal development within a global leading organisation.
By Imperial Recruitment Group