The main purpose of implementing sustainability in the supply chain is to ensure the implementation of better environmental, social and economic impact and add value to the stakeholders, without damaging the environment.
This article covers topics like:
1. Why does sustainability need to be a significant part of the supply chain?
2. Clean and green supply chain
3. Benefits of sustainability in the value chain
4. What does a sustainable value chain include?
5. How to build a team for a sustainable supply chain
6. Competition, Companies and the Value Chain