Back to News >
We are delighted to invite you to the UKRI National Interdisciplinary Centre for Circular Chemical Economy Summer School.
SAVE THE DATE! Tuesday 6th September to Thursday 8th September 2022
The Summer School will take place in-person at Newcastle University.
What to expect:
- Opportunities to network and socialise with early career researchers, centre academics and industry partners working in the circular economy of chemicals space.
- A line-up of high-profile, expert speakers from industry and academia who will deliver high quality training, presenting case studies, tools or methods.
- Varied schedule featuring a panel discussion, audience Q&A and a poster showcase.
- Wider academic training for early career researchers with opportunities to learn about publishing and blockchain technology.
- Opportunities for industry partners to establish links with the Centre for funding calls.
Further details will follow soon:
- Registration and poster abstract submissions will open in April.
- Places are limited so please book as soon as we open registration to avoid disappointment.
External URL: https://www.circular-chemical.org/events/ukri-interdisciplinary-centre-for-circular-chemical-economy-summer-school/