You are warmly invited to our in person UKRI Interdisciplinary Centre for Circular Chemical Economy Summer School taking place at Newcastle University from 6th-8th September 2022
Abstract submissions for poster presentations can also be submitted via the registration form (deadline is 31st July 2022).
What to expect:
• Opportunities to network and socialise with early career researchers, centre academics and industry partners working in the circular economy of chemicals space.
• A line-up of high-profile, expert speakers from industry and academia who will deliver high quality training, presenting case studies, tools or methods.
• Varied schedule featuring a panel discussion, audience Q&A and a poster showcase.
• Wider academic training for early career researchers with opportunities to learn about publishing, supply chain and blockchain technology.
• Opportunities for industry partners to establish links with the Centre for funding calls.
• Speakers confirmed from Croda, BASF, CPI, Net Zero Bankers and the RSC.
• The schedule will be available shortly on our website.
• Sessions will run from midday on 6th September through to midday on 8th September.
• Local information regarding travel and hotels is attached.
• Places are limited so please book as soon as we open registration to avoid disappointment.
• Deadline for registration is 31st July 2022
We hope you are able to join us for this event and look forward to welcoming you to Newcastle University.
By Newcastle University