Back to News >
Businesses in the Stockton South Constituency are invited to join their local MP, Matt Vickers, and the Department for International Trade (DIT) North East for a FREE event designed to help you discover how to grow your business through exporting.
The roundtable event is the final in a series of three 60-minute events, chaired by MP Matt Vickers, and organised exclusively for businesses in the Stockton South constituency.
- Hear from your local MP on the latest policy updates relevant to businesses in your area
- Be provided with an overview of the Parliamentary Export Programme and the latest DIT initiatives
- Learn how your business can unlock new opportunities around the world through trade deals and open doors to new markets
- Discover how your business can access FREE support from DIT to help your business sell overseas with confidence
- Meet and network with DITs Tees Valley team of International Trade Advisers, and discover the practical one-to-one support on offer
- Hear from a local business, who will share their experience of trading overseas and how they have benefited from DIT support
- Discover how the Chamber can support the practical movement of your products, including their customs brokerage service, training offer and overseas business network
- Have your queries answered during an interactive Q&A session
Whether your business provides goods or services, has never exported before, or you are a past or current exporter, the Parliamentary Export Programme event will provide you with practical information to find new overseas customers.
- Date: Friday 28th January 2022
- Time: 11:00-12:30
External URL: https://bit.ly/Stockton_South
By Department for International Trade