Back to News >
The 27th Process Intensification Network meeting will be held at The Boiler House, Newcastle University on Friday 21st June 2019.
About this Event
- Offers of talks are welcome – either full-length presentations (20-30 minutes) or 5 minute ‘impromptu’ talks.
- Posters are welcome – we have a new venue – ‘The Boiler house’ – where space is available for exhibition tables and posters.
- For those arriving on Thursday, there will be an evening meal, at own expense (details to follow).
- Following the event on Friday there will be a tour of Newcastle University’s “StuBrew” and a beer tasting (details to follow). Included in the ticket price. See http://stubrew.com/ for details on StuBrew, Europe’s first student-run brewery.
- The full programme will be sent via email once the agenda is finalised.
- For people new to PIN – details of previous talks and proceedings can be found on the PIN network web page
- As usual, the meeting is hosted by the Process Intensification Group at Newcastle. For information on the group, click here.
- There is a modest fee which covers costs associated with catering, the venue and administration – as always, the PIN meeting is a non-profit event.
Please email David Reay on DAReay@aol.com or Adam Harvey on Adam.Harvey@newcastle.ac.uk if you would like to give a talk (full, impromptu or poster).
External URL: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/27th-process-intensification-network-meeting-tickets-59814296170