Back to News >
Are you a Hartlepool business owner?
Do you want to increase your sales and find new customers?
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) North East and Hartlepool Borough Council for a free event, designed to showcase the training, support and funding opportunities available in your area to expand your customer base internationally.
Businesses who attend the virtual event will:
- Be provided with an update from your council on the local initiatives and business support available
- Find out about the practical support on offer through DITs International Trade Advisers
- Discover how your business can benefit from the Export Academy
- Learn about the funding available for eligible businesses to grow overseas
- Receive an update on the latest Free Trade Agreements, what they will mean for North East businesses and the opportunities they bring
- Hear about the British Business Bank programmes operating in the North East, including Start Up Loans and the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund
- Meet one of Tees Valley Business’ Growth Consultants and find out more about their support services
- Network with like-minded local businesses
- Have any of your queries answered during a Q&A session
- British Business Bank
- Department for International Trade North East
- Hartlepool Borough Council
- North East England Chamber of Commerce
- Tees Valley Business
- UK Export Finance
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to discover the support available in your area to help you grow your business overseas successfully!
Register your interest here.
External URL: https://bit.ly/HpoolLA
By Department for International Trade