This practical half day workshop is ideal for business owners and managers who want to create a profitable business and avoid cash flow issues along the way.
Running your business successfully includes managing your cash. You need to develop sustainable profits whilst managing your day-to-day cash flow. Most businesses will experience cash flow difficulties at some stage so it is important to know what to do.
The workshop includes:
Managing Cash flow
• Why it is important to manage your business cash flow
• The difference between cash and profit
• Understanding working capital
• Managing cash-in and cash-out and the consequences of poor cash management
Cash Flow Forecasting
• Preparing a profit and loss and cash flow forecast using a spreadsheet
• Examples of cash flow forecasts
• Tips to improve cash flow
• Managing your customers
• How to establish terms and conditions of trade
• Credit checking
• How to chase unpaid debts