One of MTC Training’s FREE “introduction to” sessions happening in October to support developers who may be considering/ starting to use reporting services in their role.
This session will benefit those who have experience and knowledge with SQL and TSQL scripting; progressing on to the steps involved in how to create a range of visualisations from tables and groupings and subsequent deployment to a native website or Sharepoint.
The session will include a demonstration focusing on the following:
• How to connect to a data Source in SSRS
• Creating a dataset to extract data
• Creating a table and matrix from the Dataset
• Deploying the report to The Native Mode Website
• Connecting to the website and viewing reports
20th October – 2.15pm
29th October – 9.15am
For more info contact Michelle Francis 07748 334860 firstname.lastname@example.org