Back to News >
Nicky Jolley, Managing Director of Darlington HR firm, Hr2day, talks all things HR related to My friends in the North East, with Sarah Waddington.
Listen to Nicky discuss:
- How businesses are managing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The human resources support that businesses are most frequently seeking.
- Managing the challenges that come with remote working.
- An increasing trend towards ‘furlough fever’, where some organisations are having to manage employees who don’t want to come back to work.
- Forward planning for the recovery and upturn.
- Managing the redundancy process.
- Top tips for getting some downtime.
Listen to the full podcast below:
External URL: https://www.hr2day.co.uk/nicky-jolley-talks-all-things-hr-related-with-my-friends-in-the-north-east/