NEPIC members can receive a free marketing health check worth £1,000 provided by Horizonworks, a full service B2B marketing agency that specialises in working with technology, engineering and manufacturing companies.
How long is it since you put your marketing activities under the microscope? Do you know how well your marketing is performing? Horizonworks marketing health check can help reveal these answers to these questions, it covers key areas such as:
– Marketing focus and direction – do you have a clear marketing strategy in place aligned with your business objectives and does it set out a budget, resource requirements and methods for evaluating your marketing efforts?
– Brand awareness – are you articulating the vision and values of your business, is your brand at the heart of what you do and is your tone of voice and messaging consistent and communicates your USP effectively?
– Market awareness – do your regularly monitor your competitors and trends in the market and do you understand what products and services are important to you customers?
– Customer experience – do you have a customer engagement programme in place, are your retention levels high and are your fully taking advantage of cross selling and upselling opportunities?
– Marketing implementation – are you using the right marketing tactics, are they delivered consistently and regularly and are you measuring the effectiveness of them?
Drawing on our expertise across the full range of marketing channels, our free marketing health check offers invaluable feedback and advice from Horizonworks’ marketing experts, it includes.
• A one to one review session
• Analysis of your current marketing activity
• Feedback on the effectiveness of your marketing tactics
• Recommendations to help your business grow.
You can also take our quick online survey to understand your current marketing position – click here to take the test:
To find out more or to book your session, please contact Samantha Davidson, managing director and principle marketing consultant on 0345 075 5955 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.