Funding for Energy Efficiency Projects – last chance to apply!
Back to News >
The last round of the current Industrial Energy Transformation Fund closes on 13th January 2023 and it is not confirmed what will follow after this Competition round. We strongly recommend that NEPIC members look closely at this round of IETF to see if it can be used to fund energy efficiency projects.
Click here for further details and to register.
The competition will provide grant funding towards the costs of:
- Feasibility and engineering studies for potential deployment projects that will deliver energy efficiency or decarbonisation benefits if implemented, enabling decision-makers to make informed investment choices
- Deployment of mature energy efficiency technologies that improve industrial energy efficiency and reduce energy demand (TRL 8-9)
- Deployment of deep decarbonisation technologies that reduce carbon emissions associated with the industrial process (TRL 7-9)
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Check out the webpage – which contains useful info and links, including to:
– Case studies – you can find a list of publicly announced funded projects from previous rounds here. You can also listen to a selection of podcasts which highlight funded projects
- Review the Briefing event recording
- Interested parties should sign up to the networking tool to identify technology providers
- Click here for further details and to register.