Back to News >
Bouncing back from Covid-19 stronger, better and fitter!
This workshop will provide a platform to share experience and look at options to optimise your approach to this important business process.
Objectives and topics of discussion will include:
- Defining the PURPOSE of a functional performance management process.
- Identify the in-built barriers to an effective performance appraisal.
- Does one size/template fit all?
- Is there a better name for this process, something more engaging?
- Managing expectations and closing gaps.
- Objective vs. subjective assessment of performance.
- Developing a more optimised, engaged and competent workforce.
- Digital solutions to streamline this important process.
- Copy of slides and webinar content.
- Sample of performance appraisal templates for you to review and develop.
- Option to join our quarterly newsletter group.
Who should attend – this workshop is for professionals in the following disciplines:
- Training, Learning and Development
- Cmpetence and compliance
- Human Resources
- Functional Leaders
External URL: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/102672758986