Back to News >
Bouncing back from Covid-19 stronger, better and fitter!
It’s time for change – “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” Henry Ford
In this workshop we’ll review and discuss your current approach to training, learning and development with the aim of developing a more strategic and impactful outcome.
Objectives and topics of discussion will include:
- Defining the PURPOSE of a Training/Learning & Development strategy.
- The frustrations of fragmented spreadsheets, is there a better way?
- Standardising roles for consistency and effective talent management
- An approach of training or one of assessment and competence?
- Options to assess and verify competence or proficiency
- Defining what good looks like for every role/function.
- Developing the whole person not just technical knowledge and skills
- How to develop a more optimised, engaged and competent workforce.
- The potential to deliver more with the same resource or more with less resource.
- Digital solutions to streamline this important process.
- Copy of slides and webinar content.
- Options to improve the way you record and capture records of training, development and evidence.
- The importance of values and behaviours as a key enabler to growth and success
- Option to join our quarterly newsletter group.
Who should attend – this workshop is for professionals in the following disciplines:
- Training, Learning and Development
- Competence and compliance
- Human Resources
- Functional Leaders
External URL: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/102668819202