A Spanish biotechnological company is preparing a project proposal for a Fast Track to Innovation call.
The enterprise is specialised in the design and development of solutions based on in vivo zebrafish assays and they seek three different partners for research cooperation agreements: a genome research company, a big data company and a big pharma.
The sought partners should complete the road-map needed to provide the healthcare market with a novel in vivo platform to cancer treatment.
Type of partners sought are:
– Genome research company.
– Big data company.
– Big pharma (drug development).
Specific area of activity of the partner:
– NGS services (sequencing, exome, transcriptomics, etc.).
– Pharmaceutical industry (drug development).
Task to be performed:
– Genome research company: sequencing, transcriptomics, bioinformatics.
– Big data company: Creation of a database with all obtained data (software).
– Big pharma (drug development): specified pipeline of potential antitumor drugs (against colon cancer).
It is preferable partners with experience in EU and international projects development.
You can express interest via the link or by emailing email@example.com
By RTC North