Back to News >
If you’re a business who makes, supplies or uses chemicals there are a number of specific regulations you must conform to. These include:
- Biocidal Products Regulations
- Classification Labelling and Packaging
- Prior Informed Consent
- Plant Protection Products
- Registration Evaluation Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals
If you’re not prepared, changes to these regulations could disrupt your business.
Here are three things you can do to help your readiness.
- Go to the ‘North East Growth Hub’ website and complete the short Brexit survey. It’s quick – only 7 questions – and if you want to ensure you are as prepared as possible, request to be contacted by a Brexit Connector by selecting ‘yes’.
- There are a host of Brexit events taking place around the region. Pop along and ask those niggling questions and hear other people’s concerns. RTC North is hosting several events around the North East region. Visit http://www.rtcnorth.co.uk/programmes/brexit-readiness/ for further info.
- Visit Gov.UK
External URL: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Business_Survey_Brexit0919