Are you developing a new or improving a product or process? With a deep understanding of innovation processes and funding, outstanding technical expertise and industry relevant assets, CPI works with companies across a wide range of sectors, from Medtech and healthcare to FMCG, Chemicals and Advance materials, to translate their great ideas into products and processes quickly and cost-effectively.
Want to know more? You are invited to an event at The Centre for Life in Newcastle on the 1st May. The event, in conjunction with the North East Fund, will see the launch of CPI’s new ERDF IMPACT programme with an audience of investors, fund managers, companies looking for investment, and those looking to discover more about how CPI can help companies adopt and prosper from new technologies and knowledge.
With the launch of CPI’s new ERDF IMPACT programme, companies will have the opportunity to benefit from CPI’s expertise in material science, novel manufacturing and complex formulation/composition, to assist with their developmental challenges
If you are able to come along to this free event, you will benefit from
• Being able to apply for assistance and support of the ERDF IMPACT programme (grants available up to £40k)
• An overview and presentation by the CEO of the £120m North East Fund
• A chance to speak with investors and fund managers in “pop up” clinics
• Exploring the advantages of growing or starting a business in north east England (NELEP area)
• Networking with those from similar sectors, with light refreshments after the main event
• The opportunity to go forward to a selected “pitching” event at CPI with the NE Fund later in the year
Please RSVP by 26th April to the following link https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/XXV0J/
If you have any further queries about the event itself, please contact Ian Smith, (firstname.lastname@example.org),
By CPI - Centre for Process Innovation