Chemicals in India & Opportunities for British Businesses
Back to News >
The Indian Landscape – Chemicals
Indian chemical industry has the output of around £ 133.4 Billion, which is expected to reach £ 227.83 Billion by 2024-25 at an annual growth rate of 9.3%.
Government targets to increase chemical manufacturing share of the GDP to at least 25% until 2025. The growth is expected to be driven by rising demand in end-use segments for Specialty Chemicals and for petrochemical intermediates.
How DIT can help:
- Identify and access export opportunities and sales leads
- Overcome challenges of doing business in overseas markets
- Specialised and Comprehensive Regional and Localised Knowledge
- Bespoke information on Key Commercial Considerations
- Exhibit at major international trade fairs
- Partner internationally in technology innovation
- Constant interaction with HQ colleagues and regional
Read the PowerPoint in full, here.
By Department for International Trade