HV SINGLE PHASE COMPARATORS
CATU has recently introduced a new single pole phase comparator, operating up to 36kV, to the Electrical Safety market. The CATU CL-7-4-18 is used to identify voltage differences between two points on 4kV and 18kV networks. Certified to IEC 61481-1 standards.
The new range of Phase Comparators are easy to use with user friendly features:
• Single-pole device with C, K, W end-fitting
• Storage of frequency and phase of distribution network voltages
• Push-button test of the device, which also resets the memory
• Class C: (maximum time for storing information in memory: 15 seconds when not connected to the line) . Non accordance (+110° to +250°)
• LED indicators:
Orange (M) indicating the storage of a phase and the mains frequency;
Green (C) indicating that the mains phase is identical to the one previously stored (match); + discontinuous beep buzzer.
Red (I) indicating that the phase of the network is of a different phase from that previously stored (mismatch) + continuous beep buzzer.
• Voltage difference between the two networks to be compared: +/- 15%.
• Angle difference between the two phases (networks) to be compared: +/- 10°
• The red ring indicates the physical limit to which the phase comparator can be inserted between live parts (57 cm from the red ring to the end fitting).
• Option: Antenna Magnefix with a U Max utilisation : 18 kV, Order Ref C-921545
Live Working – Phase Comparators – Part 1: Capacitive type to be used for voltages exceeding 1kV a.c. Download IEC Standard.
CATU CL-7-4-18 SPECIFICATION
CATU CL-7-4-18 is an HV single pole phase testing range with a buzzer and LED indicators.
These phase comparators are suitable to be used indoors and outdoors, where temperatures are between -25, and + 55°C (Climatic category – N). CL-7-4-18 is powered by a 6LR61 battery (9V).
By Thorne & Derrick International