Back to News >
Business Doctors and Darlington Council present a free Business Regeneration Planning workshop, online toolkit and support session on 5th October 2020 at 12:00
This workshop cuts through the plethora of COVID webinars and the vast array of information being generated at this time.
This is a peer to peer business planning workshop focusing on business regeneration in the ‘new normal.’
The workshop relys on full engagement and peer group interaction and learning from participants..
The Business Regeneration Planning Workshop and Toolkit will benefit business owners by guiding them through a 6R process:
- Return – How to balance the responsibility on employers between getting their business going, and their duty of care to employees and customers.
- Renew – Taking a step back to renew personal aspirations, core purpose, set a vision for the future and build a shared purpose with the team.
- Review – Take stock of the world around you. What’s changed? What does it mean for your business? How might you need to adapt?
- Refresh – Energising your business model and approach. Listen, learn, and reposition around new opportunities.
- Revive – Give new energy and strength to the business. Identify the skills you will need, set out a clear proposition and point of difference. Be clear about what will make you different and make you better as you come out of this.
- Regenerate – Time to lead and set a clear direction. Re-energising your business around your new strategy and actions plans.
Key features include:
- A FREE fully interactive online workshop
- A FREE structured business planning workbook to help capture and record key learnings
- A FREE sales activity planning tool
- A FREE downloadable business Planning Implementation/project management tool
- 30-day FREE access to the Pulse Forecasting and Financial planning platform
- 30-day FREE access to the Business Doctors HR platform
- 30-day FREE access to the Engagement Multiplier staff engagement platform
- A FREE private 2-hour follow up review session with Simon Grant
- Opportunity to maximise interaction between delegates for common success