On the 20th June, Peterlee and Seaham Business Network are hosting a Business Funding and Support event with a difference at Gemini Building, Bracken Hill Business Park between 8.30-12 noon.
It’s a business support with a difference. Firstly, business delegates will be split in to random groups on arrival. The Business delivery organisations are going to be split into group themes and each one will be allowed to speak for up 3 minutes to each group and go round in a carousel. We will be asking the business delivery organisations to talk about ‘enhanced’ County Durham Offerings should they have them to increase its appeal to Durham businesses. If you haven’t signed up yet please do so as delegate spaces are filling up quickly!
The aim of this event is ensure businesses get a good knowledge of business support offerings, not just what they think they need but also about support on offer that they may not have thought about. If your business would like to find about;
• Sector specific support – Automotive, Rail, Chemical Processing, IT and Manufacturing
• Funding / Loans / Equity Release
• Exporting Advice and Support
• Apprentices, graduate placements and training
• Support for Innovation
• Manufacturing consultancy and support
• Energy and Environmental Support
• Marketing and Business Growth
• Business Park Communities
• Health and Welfare at work
NEPIC have a stand at this event, so please feel free to come along for a chat.
Interested? Then please book your place on Eventbrite at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/peterlee-business-park-funding-business-support-for-smes-20th-june-2017-tickets-32466560356?aff=es2