Back to News >
As the economy starts to recover, companies will be looking to conserve cash and drive profitability through productivity and performance, to ensure that they can survive a second wave of Covid-19 and continue into the future.
Here are some questions you might consider if you are looking to reduce your overall manufacturing costs:
- Do you know how much your equipment production time is lost each month due to equipment breakdowns?
- Is the service level of your maintenance stores greater than 95%?
- Do you know the true level of your maintenance technical labour utilisation?
- How accurate is your Asset Register: Is it up to date?
- Does your CMMS provide you with the right data and information for driving reliability improvements and cost savings?
- Do you know the quality of your redundant/duplicate stores stock items?
- Is the OEE for your main product lines consistently greater than 75%?
- Do you know the cost of the 6 losses in your factory?
- Can you explain where you are spending your maintenance budget and why?
- Do you know what the real cost of maintenance should be for your plant?
- Is your planned preventive maintenance programme effective?
If you have answered ‘no’ to any of the 10 questions above, you need an AMIS Assessment.
Take the first step in your improvement journey by following the link below.
External URL: https://www.mcpeurope.com/benchmark-against-best-practice-with-the-amis-assessment/