ProGARM is a specialist UK arc flash garment and accessories manufacturer, delivering the ultimate in arc flash protective clothing and protection without compromising on comfort.
The dangers of Arc Flash incidents and protecting your team with specialist Arc Flash, Flame Resistant has never been as front-of-mind as it is today and ProGARM supported by Thorne & Derrick have created the ultimate guide to Arc Flash.
CONTENTS OF ARC FLASH GUIDE
1. What is Arc Flash
2. Arc Flash Incident Reporting
3. Risks & Consequences of Arc Flash
4. Sectors Where Arc Flash is a Risk
5. Arc Flash Test Methods
6. Testing for Quality Assurance
7. Testing for Quality Assurance
8. Advising on Fabric
9. Advising on Layers
10. Questions to Ask your Customers
11. Questions to Ask your Customers
ARC FLASH LEARNING & RESOURCES
Thorne and Derrick are proud to be distributors of ProGARM arc flash coveralls and protection.
We can help – should you require arc flash calculators or advice on the type of clothing and protection available please do not hesitate to contact us.
By Thorne & Derrick International