Back to News >
What you will be asked:
- If you have had any close contact with anyone other than members of your household. We are interested in the 48 hours before you developed symptoms and the time since you developed symptoms. Close contact means:
- Having face-to-face contact with someone less than 1 metre away (this will include times where you have worn a face covering or a face mask)
- Having been within 2 metres of someone for more than 15 minutes (either as a one-off contact, or added up together over one day)
- Travelling in a car or other small vehicle with someone (even on a short journey) or close to them on a plane
- If you work in – or have recently visited – a setting with other people (for example, a GP surgery, a school or a workplace). The use of face masks and other forms PPE does not exclude somebody from being considered a close contact, unless they are providing direct care with patients or residents in a health and care setting
Read the article in full here.