Medicines and diagnostics manufacturing transformation fund
Back to News >
The Medicines and Diagnostics Manufacturing Transformation Fund is now open.
Applicants are invited to apply for a share of the total fund of 20m. Application portal closes on 30th June 2021.
The fund aims to boost economic opportunities, innovation and health resilience by supporting medicines and diagnostics manufacturing investments in the UK.
The fund is open to:
- A private sector business making investments in the UK – as opposed to fully or partly state-owned
- Manufacturers of human licensed medicines (GMP and/ or MIA, medical diagnostics and medical devices, either for investigational use or authorised for marketing.
- Projects with a minimum total size £8m, with no upper limit
- Projects delivering new faculties, expansions, new product lines, equipment or other capital costs underpinning manufacturing facility upgrades
- Projects that would defray the equivalent amount of grant funding requested before the end of the financial year 2021-2022
For further information and to apply, please click here.