This category celebrates employers who can showcase a strong commitment to employing, nurturing and supporting apprentices. If you can demonstrate the contribution and success that apprenticeships have brought to your organisation, then this an award for you.
Judges are looking for exemplar employers who showcase the measurable benefits that apprentices have provided and showcase the benefits gained by developing their workforce through apprenticeship schemes. The judges will also be looking for examples of best practice and the support put in place to help the development of apprentices within the workplace.
The winning company will be invited to join us at the prestigious NEPIC Annual Industry Awards on Friday 18 January at Hardwick Hall in Sedgefield and receive £2,000 to donate to a local school of choice for a STEM related project or activity.
1. Employers must have employed 1 or more apprentices for a minimum of 12 months.
2. All employers must be located in the North East region or be able to provide evidence of true contribution to the region and be members of NEPIC
3. All applications will be required to provide a supporting statement from an apprentice under their employment.
4. All employers must be registered with a recognisable apprenticeship provider.
Judges will be using the following criteria to score applications:
• Commitment: demonstrates that apprenticeships are fully integrated within the organisation with a clear future development programme
• Contribution: showcases how their apprenticeships has enabled the business to grow and exceeded expectations for both the employer and the apprentices
• Success: an exemplar representing outstanding levels of achievement as well as inspirational qualities
To apply, you must supply a short statement detailing the nature of your business and the types of apprenticeship you provide (150 words max) and respond to the six questions detailed in application form overleaf.
All entries are to be submitted by close of business on Friday 21 December 2018.
All entrants will be notified early January as to the success of their application.
<< Back to Awards Home Page