This category celebrates employers who can showcase a strong commitment to employing, nurturing and supporting apprentices. If you can demonstrate the contribution and success that apprenticeships have brought to your organisation, then this an award for you.
Judges are looking for exemplar employers who showcase the measurable benefits that apprentices have provided and showcase the benefits gained by developing their workforce through apprenticeship schemes. The judges will also be looking for examples of best practice and the support put in place to help the development of apprentices within the workplace.
As well as receiving a trophy to mark the winner’s success at the prestigious NEPIC Annual Awards Dinner, held at Hardwick Hall on the evening of Friday 25 March 2022, the winning organisation will also receive £2,000 to donate to a local school of their choice to fund a science related project – a wonderful way to raise your company’s profile further within your local community and attract future talent to the sector.
1. Employers must have employed 1 or more apprentices for a minimum of 12 months.
2. All employers must be located in the North East region or be able to provide evidence of true contribution to the region and be members of NEPIC
3. All applications will be required to provide a supporting statement from an apprentice under their employment.
4. All employers must be registered with a recognisable apprenticeship provider.
• Commitment: demonstrates that apprenticeships are fully integrated within the organisation with a clear future development programme
• Contribution: showcases how their apprenticeships has enabled the business to grow and exceeded expectations for both the employer and the apprentices
• Success: an exemplar representing outstanding levels of achievement as well as inspirational qualities
To apply, you must supply a short statement detailing the nature of your business and the types of apprenticeship you provide (150 words max) and respond to the six questions detailed in application form overleaf.
Award entry now closed.