The all new NEPIC Members Hub provides a single digital destination for you and your business to develop strong cluster connections. Through empowering members to connect via this tool we hope to further drive the collaborative environment in which we thrive.
Members Hub has a wealth of features to help maximise your membership and most importantly maximise your engagement with fellow members. Members Hub will allow you to:
• Enter via an easy ‘one-company, one-log-in’ system
• Deepen inter-company membership participation
• Update and develop your on-line company profile
• Market your events and workshops
• Develop connections by generating offers and promotions
• Raise your profile by sharing good news stories
• Engage through Thought Leadership and blog posts
• Register for events and manage bookings (coming soon)
• Access membership documents and graphics
• Keep up-to-date with the latest news and happenings from the cluster
Members Hub can be utilised by all member company employees – allowing for wider understanding of NEPIC and its benefits and ultimately maximising engagement. A simple one company, one log-in system has been developed for easy internal use.
We have developed an FAQ Guide to assist with the site’s functions and get you started straight away. We also politely ask that you read and adhere to our General Conditions of Use so that we can maintain the hub’s purpose and maximise every member’s experience.
We hope to have developed a tool that is simple to use and easy to navigate, and provided the right level of support documentation to assist with its functions, however, if you are experiencing problems or have any questions regarding the hub, please email the team via email@example.com.