As a NEPIC member you have access to the NEPIC Insurance Scheme which provides:
• Guaranteed premium savings – Lockton have agreed to guarantee savings on an existing premium spend of at least 15% although we anticipate this to be greater in most cases.
• Broader cover – Being part of the NEPIC Insurance scheme will allow companies to secure enhanced/superior cover.
• A joined up approach to risk – Being one of the world’s largest insurance brokerages means we can cover all the bases. We will work with your company to provide insurance, risk management and employee benefits solutions to give you as much commercial advantage as we can.
This will be tailored to each individual businesses needs but is likely to include:
• Higher Limits of Indemnity as standard, which in addition to giving better protection, will help when tendering for contracts.
• Broader policy cover giving your business better protection.
• Market Leading Risk Management Support – Again this would be tailored to individual needs and is available to companies of all sizes (SME to Global Multinational) on risk management issues including but not limited to – Health & Safety, Business Continuity Planning and Motor Fleet Risk Management. Much of this can be accessed free of charge.
• Enhanced Claims Support – We hope you never have to use this but buying insurance through the Lockton/NEPIC facility will ensure you have access to major loss claims specialists and market leading crisis management support.
• Reduced disruption to workflows thanks to the availability of Key Man and Private Medical Insurance cover – getting key personnel replaced, and staff back into work with minimal impact.
Being part of a larger group of companies will also ensure your claim is handled by insurers in a sympathetic manner, ensuring losses are recovered / claims settled with minimal disruption to your operation.
Lockton is the world’s largest privately owned global insurance broker.
As such, our focus is our clients and our people rather than external shareholders. Our 5,600 associates help 48,000 clients in 120 countries place over $20 billion of insurance premiums. Our size and expertise ensures we enjoy significant influence the world’s largest insurance companies and we have used this to create an exclusive insurance facility for NEPIC members.