Tees Valley Catalyst Fund
Back to News >
A £10 million fund which helps ambitious businesses bid for new contracts by providing short-term loans.
FW Capital manages the fund on behalf of Tees Valley Combined Authority and the fund is supported by the Regional Growth Fund.
The fund can reinvest loans that are repaid to support more businesses in the future.
- Short-term loans from £100,000 to £2 million
- Finance typically available for up to 2 years
- Flexible interest only terms to help businesses with their cash flow
- Finance for performance bonds, warranty bonds and advance payment guarantees
- Available to all sizes of business based in the North East
Making an application
Before we can help you, you’ll need to provide us with the following:
- A business plan
- 3 years statutory accounts and up to date management accounts
- Any available financial projections
- CVs of key personnel in the company
Find out more here.