DASA Funding competition: Royal Navy Autonomous Underwater Capability
Back to News >
Extra Large Uncrewed Underwater Vehicle (XLUUV) Testing
This competition provides an opportunity to undertake at-sea testing and trials on an Extra Large Uncrewed Underwater Vehicle (XLUUV), as part of the Royal Navy’s Autonomous Underwater Capability programme.
This is an opportunity to test on-board systems, sensors and payloads to support the Royal Navy’s understanding of the utility and operational boundaries of uncrewed underwater vehicle systems.
We are seeking solutions above (TRL) 4) or commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products adapted for novel use, which can be integrated with the XLUUV. More details are here and the full competition documents can be found here.
- Deadline for a one-page pitch by 8th March 2021 midday
- Full proposal submission by invitation by 13th April 2021 midday
- Bookable 1-1 sessions to ask specific questions. Register here for either 2nd March 2021 or 16th March 2021
In addition, you may be interested in other Defence and Security opportunities:
- Dstl’s Space Programme industry day on March 18th is for Dstl to share their research priorities for the next year and beyond, and the part that industry partners can play in helping to achieve them. Initial information can be found here
- Soon to launch is an international opportunity for innovators involved in AI solutions in collaboration with the US Army. Further details here.