Do you want to export, but don’t know where to start?
Do you already export, but want to improve your knowledge and skills?
Join the Department for International Trade North East for a free in-depth virtual training programme, worth over £3,000, delivered by international trade specialists, to learn everything you need to know about trading overseas successfully.
This Export Academy is a comprehensive step by step programme ideal for anyone:
Join an introductory webinar on Tuesday 19th January between 11:00 and 12:00, which will provide an overview of the programme, providing you with an opportunity to assess whether it’s right for you, and to answer any queries.
The introductory webinar will be followed by 10 one-hour step by step sessions, including:
• Understanding the Benefits and Barriers of Export – North East
• Basic Export Procedures – North East
• International Market Research – North East
• Pricing Strategy and Routes to Market – North East
• Understanding Customs Procedures and Tariffs – North East
• Understanding International Commercial Terms – North East
• Selling Services Overseas – Part 1 – North East
• Export Controls – North East
• Selling Services Overseas – Part 2 – North East
• Movement of Money – North East
To register on the Introductory Webinar please click here.
By Department for International Trade