DigitalCity Accelerator Programme – 2021
Back to News >
The DigitalCity Accelerator Programme has been designed to accelerate the growth of recently established digital/tech companies that are bringing new products and services to market.
Along with a series of interactive workshops, tailored mentoring and grant funding tech pioneers can benefit from:
- Thoroughly researched content delivered by digital industry experts
- Hearing first hand experiences and best practice from founders of the Tees Valley’s most successful digital/tech businesses
- Introductions to the wider DigitalCity cluster and our partners via a programme of events
- Signposting to funding opportunities through the likes of Teesside University, DIT, Tees Valley Business and Innovate UK
Am I Eligible?
The Accelerator Prgoramme is aimed at Tees Valley-based digital/tech SMEs who have been actively trading up to 18 months. If you meet the criteria below, we’d love to hear from you!
- Registered as a Ltd company or as a CIC with Companies House
- Hold a business bank account
- Have a company website
- Looking to grow the business (not as a sole trader)
The proramme runs three times a year, for dates and application details please click here.
More details here.