Back to News >
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has just launched the next round of funding for the Industrial Energy Transformation Fund (IETF), which is worth up to £40 million of funding for organisations in the chemicals sector.
The webinar will provide chemicals sector organisations with all the information they need to be able to bid for IETF funding.
- An overview of the fund and the new competition window
- Scope for competition funding
- Eligibility criteria
- How to make an application for funding
- IETF support and information services available for organisations in the chemicals sector
Speakers at webinar:
- Catherine Barber, Head of Industrial Energy Transformation Fund (IETF), Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (lead speaker)
- Jenni McDonnell, Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), IETF delivery partner
Date: Wednesday 3 March 2021
Book your place using the link below.
External URL: https://www.cia.org.uk/Training-and-events/Training-courses/Event-Details/eventDateId/4404