The NEPIC directory is a vital tool in marketing the regions significant and growing capabilities and to help create a higher awareness of North East England as a location of choice for process industry investment. With a 12 month shelf-life and a staggering global distribution with the potential of reaching well over 450,000 contacts it is the most comprehensive source of products and services for the North East Process Industry sector featuring 350 member companies.
Detailed editorial highlighting sector strengths, provide regional information, company case studies, showcase investment opportunities, provide cluster updates, highlights of the past twelve months.
How the directory is used by stakeholders:
- NEPIC Leadership Team, Thrust Team Members and employees use the directory as the principle tools to promote inward investment and generate supply chain connections for companies
- Existing member companies to source products and services from fellow members, track membership benefits and update market knowledge
- Potential investors use it to evaluate the potential of the region and aid investment decisions. Once here the directory is used to help identify suppliers etc
- Non-member companies use the directory to identify potential suppliers and customers; and to analyse the benefits of joining NEPIC
- Non-related businesses, regional and national Government, trade bodies, academic institutions, school leavers and general public use the directory to help them understand the importance of the process industries to the North East and UK economy
Global circulation with the potential of reaching 450,000 contacts:
- 385,000 copies distributed globally via sector specific LinkedIn groups
- Over 60,000 copies downloaded from the NEPIC website per annum
- Over 7,000 copies distributed to the NEPIC database
- Over 5,000 distributed at regional, national and international trade shows, conferences and graduate fairs
- 1,000 copies distributed to regional, national and international stakeholders including UK Government, Local MP’s, UKTI, CELS, CPI, CIA, RSC, IChemE, IMechE, consulates, embassies and trade delegates that have interests in our sectors
- Over 800 distributed to all North East Universities - final year science and engineering
undergraduates & careers offices
Quite simply the NEPIC Directory is the principle tool to showcase the North East Process Industry. Over the years many members have reported securing business through enquires that originated from the Directory and NEPIC has been able to secure business for companies at major international trade exhibitions and make supply chain connections for inward investors.