Flexible, hands-on senior management support you can trust to tackle your biggest problems or opportunities.
Who am I? My name is Steve Pugh, a Chartered Mechanical Engineer (CEng) and former Managing Director experienced in successful company turnarounds and implementation of growth strategies.
What do I do? I listen, understand, then tackle your biggest problems as quickly as possible. Depending on your needs, we can develop an incredible strategy which disrupts the market, brings increased profitability and greater certainty in achieving your business goals; or I can just fix your biggest problems or drive sales. Whatever you need.
I don't just talk around a problem, I provide hands-on support to help you drive forward the future of your business.
Support for business development, sales, strategy, marketing and management. UK wide. Please get in touch for a private conversation and no obligation quotation.
GET IN TOUCH
Tel: (+44) 07518492982
Where do I fit in the market? I am the guy you speak to if you want to grow or turnaround your business quickly.
What is my specific niche? Companies who want to make a change and actually want the work doing for them.
Who am I for?
1) People who want to grow their business.
2) People who want an extra pair of hands, but don't have the requirement or resource for someone full time.
3) People who are not 100% confident in their business plan and want greater clarity.
4) People who are thinking about an exit and want to make as much money as possible.
Why should you hire me?
1) You have a particular business need you want solving.
2) You want an option which is flexible around you.
3) You want a low cost solution - with support starting at a single day.
4) You want my specialist knowledge: that either that I'm really good at something, or I have access to customers, contacts or suppliers you want.
5) You want someone you trust.
If that sounds like you, find out more at www.GrowthStrategyRoadmap.com
10 Aug 2020
NEPIC Member on board of platform to rival Amazon
A North East businessman and entrepreneur is helping a consortium create a new platform which could rival Amazon in the developing world. Ojami, which is a store aggregator technology platform, connects buyers and sellers in emerging economies to provide an…
Free 8 page guidance document, sharing best practice for life & growth after COVID-19
FREE guidance note sharing best practice in a number of areas to help companies rebound from the current market. It covers six areas, some more important than others for different businesses. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to…